I am so glad to have joined the group. Could some of you join in and
introduce yourself and your dog.

Hi. I am Betty.
Chance 5 year old long haired Chihuahua
Scrappy 5 month old Pom
Sassy 8 year old American Eskimo
Lonesome 9 year old sheppard mix former stray
Spot 15 year old chi/toy poodle mix
Cricket 16 year old yorkie

Aqua- male ragdoll cat
Dutchess-female ragdoll cat
Copper-calico cat
Autumn-calico cat
Indigo-Simese mix cat
Ewok-tabby cat
Jasime-tabby cat
Emerald-calico

Nipper-Senegal parrot
Phoenix- Sun conure
Zeus& hera-ringnecks
Jewel-Green cheek conure
Kiwi & Coco-cockateils
Echo-love bird
Sunny-parakeet

Raven-blacl dwaft bunny
Buggs-white bunny(I didn't name him. I was asked to watch him for a week and my ex-DIL never came back for him)

Fawn-hampster

Hunter-Duck ( someone put him in our yard. His wings is clipped so I know he couldn't fly over our fence)
There is also a gray male cat that eats with the duck in the back yard. Not sure if he's a stray or what)

I lost a few pets the last 2 years.
Misty-smooth coat chi- she was 14.
Shadow- mixed breed stray that we had for 9 years
Rain- also a mixed breed stray was here for 2 years he was about 15
Thunder- yellow lab he was a stray that was only here for about a year. He was only about 2 when he died.

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua