Connie,

Bottom line is this.  You do what you have to do to protect your kids
and your dog!  Keep calling animal control.  Our county Sherrif is in
charge of our animal control.  Call whoever is in charge and raise
cain.  In the mean time do what you gotta do!

Chris

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "Cornelia Malies"