Thank you Cindy!!  It was a hard thing to learn, I don’t want any one to learn this way.

Tracey

God Bless You too!

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Cindy Andrilli
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 3:04 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] "Important"

Hi Tracey , All you can do is forgive yourself and realize that kids don't think like adults do. Don't beat yourself up, nor your son. As he ages he will realize what he did and if he remembers you will need to explain it to him too.. Just love your family , stay small with the amount of dogs till your kids are old enough to understand what helping mom is all about and love your family and your dogs. Just chew off what You and only you can handle right now..

Be kind to yourself and learn from this.. It is sad and it would be worse if you did not learn from this error.. God bless you. Cindy.

yahoo group

"chiexpressions1

Tracey Shumaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  IN LOVING MEMORY “MOCHA” 2006

Please remember “Never Leave out Buckets of Bleach Water when Kids and Puppies are around”!!

Please remember everyone; I had to learn the hard way.  I was cleaning the porch where I keep the dogs at night, Trixie , pizza and our new pug Mocha—I didn’t keep them in a cage, but now I will.

I told my son  to put the dogs out and my daughter, age 5 (son) age 7 daughter on the porch for the nite—here again, I did not watch my children do this—what a way to learn.  I didn’t check on the animals before I went to bed, cause I thought the kids put the dogs out they are ok.

I woke up to find the pug dead in the bucket of bleach water-my son had put her in there, he said she stunk—pugs are known to be gassy—“BROKE MY HEART” He didn’t tell me last nite that he did this cause he knew I would be mad—and stupid me didn’t check on them or hear them , and I have a feeling my daughter knew it too, and again it is my fault for not checking.  My son told me that he didn’t know dogs couldn’t swim.

Needless to say, we are having a funeral service tonight and I ordered a marker for the yard, it will cost 150.00, but I want my children to always see her grave and to know about death, the money means nothing compared to the loss, my husband probably will get really mad, but I don’t care.  I want my children to learn from this experience.   I really don’t think my son is mean, he just doesn’t understand, so tonight at the service, I hope he will.  I forgive him, and myself-otherwise if I didn’t, I don’t think I could go on.

Sincerely,

Tracey Shumaker

Netawaka, Kansas

Yahoo! Mail

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua