From: janisis55
Date: 03/02/06 15:03:04
Subject: [Chihuahuas] New Chimomma

Greetings,

We were minding our own bizness when we opened the daily paper and
got "THE ZING".  We had discussed a purse size dog for months,
remaining undecided as to just which bred we should look for.  With
Christmas and all the activity that goes with it, we had more or less
decided not to decide, employing the old adage, "We'll know when the
right dog comes along."

The ad said "...five week old female Chihauhau needs stay at home
family immediately...  $200."  Well, we knew instantly that this
little girl was in trouble.  I called the number and went right
over.  The dog had been a gift to the children from the divorced
dad.  The poor woman had five kids, an old blind dog, a full time job
and was just starting nursing school.  Adding a sick, infant puppy
put the poor dear over the top. The kids were all unhappy to see me,
don't you just know.

I paid the $200 bucks and brought her home. We fussed over her and
admired her well appointed accesories.  She weighed almost half a
pound on the kitchen scale, but she had a nasty rattle deep in her
chest. We called the vet 20 minutes later, nothing to be done for
such a tiny baby except keep her warm,watered and sleepy. She was
completely fine in two days.

We tried on several different names... Carmen, Camille, Lola, Lulu,
Scooter, Scout... finally she perked up and rolled over to Cricket,
the cutest little bug.

So, here we are seven weeks later, totally in love with our baby
Chewhauhau.  That's how we got here...

Jan and Cricket,
supported and adored by
Dannie, Vinnie, XhuaXhua and Donna
(Chocolate lab, manx, adopted cat and Cricket's other mom)

                                                Peace, happiness and joy,
"The very purpose of our lives is happiness, the very motion of our lives is toward happiness."
                                                 ~~~~~ the Dalai Lama~~~~~

Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Mail

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua