I haven't heard anything either - I was thinkin that same thing earlier today

Cornelia Malies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
does anyone know how the puppy is doing?
I am worried please update us all
Connie

In [email protected], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Hey! My 13 week old 1 pound 3 oz. puppy jumped off  my lap (we
were on the
> couch) and she was excited to see my son and hurt her  leg. I
think it is in the
> 1st joint above the foot. She can't put any weight or  stand to
move it and
> she has been crying and yelling for over 30 minutes. There  is no
Vet open
> tonight. What if anything can I do? She won't stay lying down for 
long she just
> starts yelling. Any advice?
> 
> Lynn
>







" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "




Yahoo! Mail
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "




SPONSORED LINKS
Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to