From: Connie major
Date: 03/28/06 13:23:30
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] How's this for comfort?

Angel & Daisy are so cute - I have a smooth tan (Tiki) 1 yr old and (moxi) 3 month old black& white long hair and a Min Pin 1 1/2 yr old (Vinny ) - wow your Angel looks just like my Min Pin when he was younger - he's not so min no more he's 20 lbs -he's Beefy !!

CHI-MUM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Her name is angel and she's 6 mos old. She has an older sister, Daisy who is 5 years old.