I agree with Connie! ~Lacey

 In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Connie major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I would tell her to get a lawyer, and she if she does - as far as
the medicine thing if she NEEDS IT MEDICALLY - she can have her
doctor prescribe it for her for medical reasons, you could take her
to court for vet bills, because if she let your dogs into her home
she is responsible for their care, and for keeping dangerous
substances away from them, you are not responsible for her drug
habit, or lack of judgment

> Janisis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     Yes, I got a fast workshop on
Chis and low blood sugar this weekend.  When Cricket passed out and
was having seizures, one of the three things considered was low
blood sugar. All of this was new information.  I had no idea.  The
vet told us that rubbing a small amount of Karol syrup on her gums
would be enough to bring her blood sugar back up.  Also,  to feed
her several small meals a day instead of fewer, larger ones.

>   Also,  our neighbor came over and asked us to replace the pot
Cricket ate while the dogs were visiting.  I'm not sure how this
should go.  Our big dog often visits the neighbors and is always
welcome.  Apparently, they allowed Cricket to visit too.  It cost me
$130. and lots of worry to find out that pot is poison to a small
dog, but they sniff it out like heat seeking missiles.  I suppose
bottom line I should not have allowed the dogs to go visit and
should repay her for her loss.  On the other hand she should not
have allowed the dogs in or allowed them to come to harm while
visiting... *shrug... I guess paying up will support neighborhood
harmony more than making it an issue... the neighbor claims the pot
is her medicine... In any case, my point here is don't ever let your
Chi get hold of even a small amount of marijuana, it's extremely
toxic.  You don't want to ever see your dog limp, glazed and peeing
on her/his self.

> Cheryl Rainer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   I took Chiquis to a vet today that is more familiar with small
Chihuahuas and all.  He said that it is possible that she had a
seizure from low sugar or that it may be the epilepsy.  He really
didn't seem to think it was anything to be concerned over.  She is
doing well today and back to her playful mischievous self.  Thanks
for all the prayers and support.

> Shea

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> ---------------------------------
>

>                                                             Peace,
happiness and joy,
>   "The very purpose of our lives is happiness, the very motion of
our lives is toward happiness."
>                                                    ~~~~~ the Dalai
Lama~~~~~

>   Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.
Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

> " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
> Join today! "

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.