Not sure if I told all of you or not, but I'm petsitting my neighbors
chihuahua, Miesu. I'll be watching her for 3 months b/c both her mom
and dad are in Iraq. It's been one month now and I'm really starting
to get attached to her (imagine that!). But she has SO much energy!
Fifi is very relaxed so I'm not really all that used to a dog running
around a lot... lol. I had to give her a bath today b/c she went
outside and found the biggest mud puddle she could and went tearing
through it like a crazed little fool! It was funny though. But Fifi
would NEVER do something like that. Miesu is a long hair chi and this
was the first time I've ever "groomed" one. It wasn't that much to it
all (nothing like my himalayan cat!). So maybe I'll go for a long hair
if I ever decide to get Fifi a little friend. Anyway, I posted a
picture of the two under the photos section (under Fifi).  ~Lacey