In a message dated 3/29/2006 6:59:17 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Katie, I think I must have been on that site too because I remember thinking "duh".  I know my size depends on how much you feed me!  lol
Hehehehe, that was a good one, Susan.=)  (me ,too, sadly)  Now I have to find that web site!!  It is somewhere buried in my million saved places.   I can't figure out why the breeder would say the things she said either.  I think she may have been a "teacup" breeder and that you're right that she says things to cover herself when the pups get bigger than promised.    That bad thing is she comes off as a very experienced breeder, so I am sure some people would believe some of the misinformation on her site.

katie

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua