She is ridiculous. A chi is going to grow like they should (tall or
short) regardless of the food. If you limit food b/c you want a
smaller chi, that's just gonna make him look thin and malnurished,
but not make him shorter. If you overfeed, and the chi is naturally
short, you will just have a fat dog, not a taller dog.... if all
that makes any since... lol. ~Lacey

In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I finally found the web site!  Yay,  because I have looked for it
before when
> something came up in the group that  reminded me of this place.  I
don't even
> really like posting the name of  this place to give her more
advertisement,
> but it seems she could really use a  few nicely worded polite
emails so she
> updates some of her  misinformation.   To me, limiting the amount
of food a chi
> gets to  keep it a "teacup"? is downright dangerous.  I,also,
don't like that
> on the FAQ page for hypoglycemia she has about 3 words for her
answer.  If
> she is breeding "teacups", her answer should be about a page
long.  Then  there
> is the purebred chis can't be over 6 pounds comment.  On her
front  page she
> claims 50some years of chi experience, which is not good, because
people may
> tend to believe things they read here.  i thought about the very
slim chance
> she could be in the group when I decided to post this and decided
if  she is
> unhappy with me it is worth it if she changes some of this info.
Here is an

(http://www.vipchihuahua.com/)