Welcome to the group --I have two chi's   a one yr smooth fawn female (Tiki), and  a blk/white long haired female 3 month old named (Moxi)   and a 20lb min pin named (Vinny)  and a all white cat named (Lilly)   I own a daycare(13 kids), married and have a mouthy red headed daughter named Audrey.-

Lacey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Welcome Amy. I didn't see a link posted in your message? My chi
never played with our other dog either and always wanted to be a lap
baby. Now she is 2 and still very mild-mannered and is always in my
lap. BTW, I'm Lacey with one chi (Fifi), one bulldog (Stella), and 2
little boys.  ~Lacey

In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "nicksbedwarmer"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all!
> Just picked up my new little boy last night, a 12-week-old Chi
named
> Sparky.  He's very much a lap puppy and doesn't show much interest
in
> playing with my 1-year-old male Shih Tzu, Gizmo, or my 8-week-old
> female Shih Poo, Sugar, but that's okay with me.  :)
>
> Just wanted to introduce myself.  Here's a link to Sparky's
picture if
> you'd like to see him. :)
>
> Thanks for having me in your group!
>
> Amy
> Missouri

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua