Tee Hee  forgot to add that my older chi (Tiki) hated Moxi when we got her as she is very sweet and mild, and Moxi is just plain crazy, and she didn't like it at all, but after about a week or maybe it took two she came around and is acting like a puppy again herself, and being ALOT more social these days - it was the best thing i ever bought her.

Lacey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Welcome Amy. I didn't see a link posted in your message? My chi
never played with our other dog either and always wanted to be a lap
baby. Now she is 2 and still very mild-mannered and is always in my
lap. BTW, I'm Lacey with one chi (Fifi), one bulldog (Stella), and 2
little boys.  ~Lacey