I only see the weather on the weekends right now, I own a daycare and untill it stops being cold and or raining the kids and I are stuck inside - Yipee for me !!   I can't wait till it gets nice out - being inside with all these kids ALL winter gets to me sometimes- coffee, chocolate, and my puppies make it better though, don't know what I would do without them, they are my sanity, and I try not to let things get to me most of the time, laughter IS the best medicine, and between all the animals and kids, they keep me laughin most of the day by there antics, I need to be taping this and sending it to AMERICA"S Funniest Home Videos - my hubby says we could be millionares by 50 if I did. LOL Connie Major                       P.S. my dad lives 1/2 the year in Canada - he owns a house up there and in Iowa

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I'm a northern neighbor then.  Minnesota.  Helen is my northern neighbor.  If I remember right, she is in Ontario.  (great weather we've been having, finally, in MN, btw)
katie