Do you remember who said that they lived in Akron? It would be really great to get together with them. That must have been one of the post that I didn't receive and I must have missed it on the group's site. I'm still not getting all of the post : (

Kat

marsha wrote:

 I think one other person replied that they also lived in Akron. Yea, I live in Kentucky now. Born and raised here, went to Ohio for 3 years for school then came back home. Have a LOT of family in the Franklin/ Springboro area near Dayton, so get up that ways quiet often. Marsha ----- Original Message -----
From: KAT
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] OHIO
 Marsha,

I'm the one who mentioned that I lived in Akron, I was wondering if anyone else lived in Ohio but no one else responded, so I guess I'm all alone here in Ohio : (

You live in Ky now, right?

Kat

marsha Taylor wrote:

 Some of you mentioned , while I was off, that you lived in Akron. I almost went to Law school in Akron, but instead chose Ada (OH Northern) we were almost neighbors! lolMarsha

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua