Hello all! I'm sure you all remember the Cnn Email we all got a few
months ago about a handful of dogs dying from having greenies stuck
in the throats and intestines from swallowing hole pieces. I, like
I'm sure all of you heart was broken knowing how much my Gizmo
adores those snacks. I don't know if any of you have seen the
Greenis lil bites. What they are is greenies all chopped up in tiny
pieces like dog food. Gizmos had it  before and loved it and I
bought it at Pet Smart then couldn't find it anymore.  Then I tryed
Pet Pantry a pet store in my town and they had them. I was very
worried about the whole choking thing with the Greenie sticks and
after reading that article never really gave them to him again. Even
though my dog would chew it very well in small pieces. So if any of
you feel bad for taking away our babies favorite treats try the
bites because there impossible to get lodged anywhere because its
just like eating kibble. This I don't feel so bad  about and I feel
better that he can still enjoy it without me worrying about him
choking. So if you'd like an alternative to the greenie Sticks try
Greenie Bites. If ya can't find them in pet stores I'm sure you can
order them online. Hope that was helpful to any one out there thats
puppy has been missing Greenies as much as mine. Take Care everyone.
Gizmo from Connecticut