From: Nonnie
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:58 PM
Subject: new dog for Marsha

Marsha... someone is moderating the list and a few people are saying what I am saying and I think it is something you should address so I am sending you my comments privately since it is being moderated OFF the list.

Marsha.... before you bring another dog into your home have you dealt with the anger problem of your nephew/son.  Why subject yourself, his sister and another dog to a potentially abusive home.  I am speaking on behalf of your animals.  The situation you went through is not to be taken lightly and needs to be dealt with so it NEVER happens again before you get another dog into your household.

Nonnie & the Punk & Darla