I posted this to the group but I wanted to make sure you got it as
well.

I thought this was a Chihuahua Group! I am posting to the group and
ban me or block me, or whatevr if you must. I am a new Chi owner,
and looked to yall for help and advise about my new baby, I never
expected to see WW3 break out. Every day the US Army and others
(several are my personal friends) go out and fight for our freedom
of speech and here we are having someones right to that taken away
when yall squash her (online) voice. Maybe she wasn't right, maybe
she was, that is not for us to decide. You have to take EVERYONES
opinion and sort out how you want believe for yourself. She had *at
least* one point that i whole heartedly agree with, the lady needs
to concern herself more with her son than getting another dog and to
me it seems she has it backwards, this is my opinion and i am
intitled to it, like it or not. I'm sure most will not agree and
several will want me banned and for that I am sorry. I will end my
rambling for now....

Shell and Smokey

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "marsha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Message
> Someone wanted to know who "nonnie" was...well here is a forward
of the most current email she has sent me. This is who she is.

> I am going to go "no mail" for a few days. If anyone needs to
reach me desperately, they can do so off list, but I need to get off
for a while before I say something I will regret. Right now, I am
not thinking straight nor acting straight. As a Christian (and no
offense to those of you who are not...just stating that I am), I
know that the thoughts and feelings I am having right now are not
very Christian like, and I need to get away from my groups for a
couple of days to get my self straightened out.

> I WILL be back....I just need some time.
>
> Marsha

get another stud just after the tragic incident in your home.  What
about the dogs that got out of your yard and got hit by cars.
> You claim you are an attorney get some sense.  You don't have to
forward this to this list but Marsha you have some serious
deficiencies in your postings.  Look at it from the outside looking
in.

> You accidently let your male get to another female when she was in
heat???? That sounds like a back yard breeder.   Just how many dogs
are you breeding and what are you doing for them.  I could suggest
ways to bill more client hours so that you wouldn't have to rely on
the extra money derived from breeding dogs.

> I know you see that there was a  problem in your allowing your son
to beat his sister and yourself.  I'm sure you wish you had acted on
it sooner.  BUT do you really think you need to be breeding dogs in
the midst of all that is going on in your life.

> Dogs are not possessions.  Dogs are like children and we must be
more responsible for them then you appear to be.

> You say others are your friends because they are ignoring the
issues that I have raised with you.  Your little backstab was
inappropriate.  But you know birds of a feather flock together and
if someone doesn't support you and oh and ah over what you do then
you are placing them on the "enemy" list.

> I am not trying to be your enemy but rather take the position of
an advocate for the animals.  The don't do well in your care.

> Where are you getting this male dog from.  By the way the picture
looks like he has a rash or missing hair on his back.

> You know my friends have always been able to tell me honestly how
they feel.  This is how I honestly feel and I hope you would rather
know and LOOK at the other side of the coin.

> You are sweeping everything under the rug.  Even if you dog
Honey's death doesn't haunt you forever it will be something I will
not forget.  Your Honey, though I never knew him will live in my
memory and I will find him when I go to the Rainbow Bridge and
apologize profusely for your lack of a safe environment for your
dogs.  I also will find those killed on the road by your house and
adopt them into my family of animals who passed away due to old age
and illness rather than neglect and carelessness.  WHen I die I know
if there is such a thing as the Rainbow Bridge, I will be surrounded
by the most loving and missed animals.  My dogs and horses will
welcome me and I can honestly say I led a good life and was a good
parent to ALL my animals.  Their comfort, care and consideration
always came before my own.  Anyone who knows me personally will
vouch for that.

> Please correct your situation and search your heart and soul.  You
don't need to be breeding more dogs that someday will need
rescuing.  You have enough animals.  Love and provide for the ones
you have.  I also believe you are insincere in saying you would get
rid of them to a better home.  Honey wishes you did that and gave
him away before that fatal day.

> I know I'm preaching to the choir but it clears my mind.
>
> Nonnie

home and will not be in the home for a while....until he has gotten
some help. But, I wont discuss the details of that since some people
think they know everything there is to know. Do you really think I
would subject the dogs I have in my home now to that any further? I
would place my dogs in loving homes before I would subject them to
further abuse.

>   Since you are the one who has had such a problem with my son in
the past, let me tell you, he is NOT gone as a way to punish him or
because I no longer care for him. He is gone because I DO love and
care for him and KNOW he needs help.

>   That being said, it is a personal issue that I care to discuss
only with those who I consider friends and there are a few on this
group who fall into that category.

>   I will cc this to the group, because I want to put everyone's
minds at rest from the get go.

>   Marsha

saying what I am saying and I think it is something you should
address so I am sending you my comments privately since it is being
moderated OFF the list.

>     Marsha.... before you bring another dog into your home have
you dealt with the anger problem of your nephew/son.  Why subject
yourself, his sister and another dog to a potentially abusive home.
I am speaking on behalf of your animals.  The situation you went
through is not to be taken lightly and needs to be dealt with so it
NEVER happens again before you get another dog into your household.