Shell,

You don't know Nonnies history of personal attacks on
this group.  It has nothing to do with free speech.  I
honestly believe the woman has some mental issues.  I
chose to instead of argue with her to filter her.
This group is for talking about Chis not personal
attacks.  Anyone is welcome to an opinion, but I am
not going to read unwarrented off the wall personal
attacks about other users or myself.  Marsha is
getting help for her son. She has been trying too for
a long time.  But that has nothing to do with
Chihuahuas.  According to the user agreement of this
group personal attacks and constant off topic post are
not allowed.  This is why I filter her.  She would
have been banned from most groups long ago.

Chris

=== message truncated ===

Chris & Bear

Bears dogster page: