I'm not Chris (lol), but I can tell you that most pups start loosing
teeth between 4 and 5 months. But a lot of chis don't loose their
teeth (retained baby teeth) and have to have them pulled. Fifi had
several retained baby teeth that the vet pulled when she was out for
her spay.   ~Lacey

 In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Connie major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Chris - when do puppy's start loosing thier teeth??(chi's)  I've
got all my babies on Innova also.

> Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Katie,
>
> Yup Innova.  I feed Bear the Innova Puppy.  Hes lost 5 teeth in the
> last couple of days but hes still eating the dry like its going
out of
> style.  He chews on the back where he still has teeth.  I got a
couple
> cans of wet in the cabinet in case he needs them.
>
> Chris
>

> --- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, kaaterwaul@ wrote:
> >
> > Hi Chris
> >
> > What was the dog food you feed again?  Was it  Innova?
> >
> > thanks
> > katie
> >

> " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
> Join today! "

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.