In a message dated 4/2/2006 8:24:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I feed RAW but I did not tell you to try that
I've done some reading on feeding RAW.  I would need to do more reading, but it does look like an awesome diet and maybe, one of the best.  I'm not sure, because I have NOT done enough reading, but I worry to really do that diet well you need to really be on top of how to do it.  I think you can buy the diet pretty complete, frozen, can't you?  My Sophie is a picky eater and I wonder if she might really like that diet.......

katie

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua