I've had him a week today.  Ironically, the day he wasn't eating
well, Friday, my son had a hotdog that he was going nuts for so I
cooked him one and cut up half of it which he wolfed down and
promptly threw back up so no more weinies for him. He's only to have
the Albon once a day. Metoclopromide is the other drug they gave me
and that is every 8 hours.  He hasn't missed one dose and I just gave
it to him again at about 1:30 with him wanting off my lap about 10
minutes afer that and trotting to the kitchen to stare at the counter
where his bowls are until I made him about a tablespoon of food which
he ate.  He has been drinking some water so now I don't know if I
should go to the vet at all since he ate now and no diarrhea or
throwing up since early a.m.

Yes, I know..I'm stupid.  I really have never had a dog do this ever.

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Jen-CA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> How long have you had him? keep giving him his Albon, go to the
store and get baby jar veil or turky stages 1, give him .01cc (same
dropper you use for the albon) of peptobismal.  force the baby food
into his mouth.  do you have lunch meat? try that.  But make sure you
are giving him his Albon.  Coccidia is easy to whip but you must keep
him on the Albon.

>   Jen-CA
>
> nicksbedwarmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   He's not eating AGAIN!!  He hasn't had a meal since 11:30
yesterday
> morning.  I gave him some Nutri-Cal about 8:45 p.m. last night so
I'm
> going to give him some more but surely he can't live off this PLUS
he
> has diarrhea now and has thrown up four times just clear spit with
some
> yellow mucus in it. UGH  I would seriously doubt he just started
this
> after I got him and I'm about to email his breeder and tell her
off,
> especially after she accused me of "stealing" the collar she showed
us
> and ordered that I pay $50 more for his registration papers.  Ugh
and
> Double Ugh
>

> " Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
> Join today! "

>         Breed charm dog italian   Dog breed gift   Dog breed t
shirt     Dog breed charm   Dog breed shirts   Chihuahua

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.