Is he eating? that is the most important part! if he is fine now then what ever you tried most of worked.  He most have Coccidia or they would not of put him on Albon.  Albon is good but slow to work.  Watch him closely as I have seen pups with a severe case of Coccidia start experiencing sugar problems.  I would go with the boiled chicken and always have some kibble out for him.  Feed him the chicken at least 4 times a day. Ease off of the Nutrical. Once he is eating good, you can mix his chicken with what ever you were feeding him and then remove the chicken all together. OR just continue to give him the chicken with his food.  He will love you for life.  As long as he is not throwing up and real bad poopy then the Albon most be kicking in.

PLEASE keep us posted and also your vet.

Jen-CA

nicksbedwarmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Since he was at a vet for 24 hours and they still don't seem to
really know what's wrong with him, I wonder just how effective that
will be.  They never really told me what they were testing for, just
gave a big list of stuff they did.
I do know that they tested his blood sugar and sent him home after
that was stable for a while and he was eating.  He had diarrhea they
told me but that that was normal.  They tested for coccidia.  I don't
know about Giardia though and was going to ask the vet about that and
about the liver shunt thing if we end up going.  I don't go to the
doctor myself unless I'm dying of something and I hate taking an
animal to the vet and they just look at you like you're insane since
he seems fine now.

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Norma Jean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> You really need to take your baby to the vet and stop all the
second guessing as to what "might" be wrong with him...please, for
his sake get him to a vet.....normajean

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua