Oh yes, let's give a tiny chi pup that can't keep anything down, lunch
meat that is so high in sodium that it's not even good for humans...
I'm sure all that salt will be real good for it, at least the throw up
will be better flavored......

And let's also stabalize a pup who is throwing up and having diareah
for low blood sugar?  Right, Let's spend 20 or 30 minutes as an
unexperienced owner trying to coax a very sick put to eat something
for symphons that are not part of low blood sugar,  instead of driving
to the vet who had previously already treated the pup and probably
knows what is wrong with it.

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Jen-CA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

By the time you got in your car and made it to the vet with a pup in a
sugar attack, do you think the dog would make it? NO, you must do what
ever you can to get the pup stable THEN rush off to the vet.  I do not
have a vet right next door, I must travel a distance.  IF you do that is
>  awesome. do not worry about stablizing the pup and yes, I gues I
should of said CALL the vet, GO to the vet.  I was more focused on
getting food into that pup.