Wheeeeeeeeeew - I was gettin worried there.LOL   Connie Major

Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I believe the reference was to raw pork and triconosis (sp?).  Cooked
should be fine as long as its not a lot and its a leaner cut.

Chris

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, Connie major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> my dogs eat it all the time - I'm highly allergic to beef - so we
eat alot of pork/chicken - hoping it wasn't bad - I'm pretty careful
about amounts and fat content so I think they will be fine.