Hi DD, I posted this a while back when we were discussing reversed
sneeze and collapsing tracheas. Just thought you might be interested
in it. :)

Here are some links on the two conditions.  ~Lacey

reverse sneeze (not really a sneeze at all):
http://www.animalsdr.com/articles/info/reversesneeze.html
http://www.mabrychihuahuas.com/pages/reversesneeze.htm

collapsed trachea:
http://www.maltesemagic.homestead.com/C2.html