You can disagree with me all you want.  In fact this will be my last
post to you on the subject.  I've tried to help you out but you've
allowed the raw cult to brainwash you from rational thinking.  I have
told this before, I had a friend in another group whose dog died from
raw.  He had read all the raw stuff and got sucked in.  His dog is
dead.  He emailed and asked for my phone #.  I had to listen to him
ball like a child for 30 minutes about how he'd killed his dog, the
guilt he felt, how his little girl wouldn't come out of her room.  I
tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen.  No one wants to listen
until its too late.  This feeding method is _Dangerous_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all over the net about grapeseed extract.  Google it.  I really
have spent more effort on this than should be necessary.  That was the
first one I found.  I can understand you being skeptical since I am a
lot skeptical of the folks that come in here from the raw group that
are one sided too.  The owner of that site has done 11 years of
research on raw.  What they say makes since to me.

Chris