Hey everyone!  I am writing a generic email to all of my groups to let
everyone know what is going on, but if you want more info, just email
me.  I haven't been around much lately due to my back problem and son
being off the wall.  I have been meeting with an orthopedic surgeon
and getting some tests run for my back but no definate diagnosis yet.
 As for my son, I think I am going to have to raise the dose on his
Ritalin again.  We have had tons of fun the past couple of weeks with
him, that was sarcastic, FYI. My dad's doggie just died that he's had
for like 10 years.  So, I've been trying to help them deal with that
along with taking mine to the vet for tests regarding her seizures.
So, things are crazy as usual!  Somewhere in all of this, I try to
find time to work and for myself when I'm not at soccer practice.  Um,
Help someone please!  I'm going crazy!  LOL  Anyway, I hope everyone
is well and have a Happy Easter.

Shea