In a message dated 4/26/2006 10:50:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
All the big neat doggy stores are in Greenville whice is an hour from me. Ill have to make a road trip this weekend. My baby is 5 months old.
lolll, yep, but don't forget you can order most anything online these days!  Sometimes for cheaper which can cover the shipping + !
katie=)

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt