In a message dated 5/30/2006 9:17:41 P.M. Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Yes it was a backyard breeder(if you want to call her that)  She has a male and two females.

Jaye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Wow why would anyone take a baby pup away that early? poor baby. Shes so cute and I know she will be loved and cared for now
Maybe, the best thing that happened to pup then was your getting her early then, Anna!  =)
You will really have to be on your toes re: her health and eating being she is young is all.
katie

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt