Carol

Oh your'll have to tell me about your house project. My house was a
reck when I moved in. It is not much better yet. My husband is not
handy. So many of my friends have moved out of CA. My best friend is
planning to move to Arkansas. I am going to miss her. If it was not
for my husbands job keeping us here we would like to move too. I so
excited about my little one day trip out of here. We are leaving in
the middle of the night to travel when it is cool. I am only two
hours from Las Vegas but traffic could be very bad. It is the #1
place for travel around here for the 4th. I hope I am lucky and win
lots of money. It should be fun anyway. I have never been in the
South. I haven't been any where really. I love good food. I bet
Louisiana has a lot of good food.

Carol

> SO GLAD TO GET YOUR MESSAGE CAROL.  WE TRAVEL IN OUR RV THRU
> LOUISIANA AND MY HUSBAND DOES ALOT OF WORK ALL OVER LOUISIANA,
TOO.
> WE HAVE BOUGHT A HOUSE IN FLORENCE, CO AND WILL BE GOING BACK AND
> FORTH TO FIX IT UP.  IT IS AN OLD TWO STORY HOME.  PRETTY EXCITED.
> WILL VIEW YOUR PICTURES.  THANKS FOR CHATTING WITH ME.  HAVE TO
STAY

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/MJOolB/TM