Hi Rose , I just wrote to you in private and I just did what I told you I would do.. I want to tell you if you ever need to leave again and need a little help I would try if I knew how to find you. You do have a great group and hopefully now it will shine once again.. Good thoughts from me on your recovery. I am glad to see you are back. Cindy

Cindy

"chiexpressions1"      yahoo group

http://www.cindyrillis-chihuahuas.net

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __._,_.___

Dog breed gift Chihuahua dog clothes Chihuahua dog clothing
Chihuahua dog Chihuahua