http://www.lilchihuahuakisses.com

From: Jerseee Lass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I saw a Barbie snuggler today at Petco. It was made of fake fur and had a hoop holding it open at the entrance that was covered in maribou. It also 'crinkled' when touched, like it had a layer of cellophane in between the fur. Very strange and not very practicle. I don't think a dog would like the crinkle sound. I think maybe it was intended for use more as a plaything.

Lucy in NJ

ay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My pot bellied pig used to have one (we had him years ago). Very easy to
wash, and the dogs love to snuggle deep when it is cold. Just be careful
not to sit on pouch...never can tell when a muse sized dog is inside!!
marky

Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed jewelry
Dog breed charm Dog breed flag Dog breed t shirt

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS