Hi new member.. I to was a new member and quit posting a while back
but when it comes to my attention that member's are being hurt
(feelings) then I find that is not right.. Everybody has just
avoided this person  for a long time. When I joined , my
introduction was a private e-mail saying " Nonnie is at it again and
be careful. SHe directed her answer at you. Just a warning.. I was
so grateful to that person. "  We join these groups hopefully to
make friends and we should not have to go through this kind of
stuff. So with all that said. I wanted to explain.

I do welcome you and hope you are not a breeder. If so , be
careful.. Cindy

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "roman_coin_collector"