WOW , we are still on this??

NONNIE,   YOu say you are into rescuing. I told the lady with the
dog about our groups of rescues up here. Please do good with her and
help her by assisting her in a good direction so she  can get her
dog. She needs help with 1,000 in medical bills. I know some rescues
will help. I am not into that side of it.. I know you are and this
poor woman is reaching out for help.. Please just guide her. She
would be grateful to have an idea of where to turn.

Please help this woman.. Cindy