Hi Rose. Glad to hear you are doing better! I hope your health
continues to improve! I, I'm sure along with everyone else on the
list, really appreciate you taking the time to fix the Nonnie
problem. This is a great group and now will be even better. ~Lacey

 In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "thunderballic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hello folks,
>
>     I am the owner and moderator of this group.  I know many of
you have
> been wondering where I have been and why I havent dealt with the
Nonnie