Hello Rose. I am very happy that you doing good with your new kidney ,and pray that you keep on improving .I do not post here very much ,but I do read most of the e mail and learn alot about my little chi Inky.
                                                                                    Krystyna

thunderballic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello folks,

   I am the owner and moderator of this group.  I know many of you have been wondering where I have been and why I havent dealt with the Nonnie problem.  I have been dealing with major health issues these past months,  after 5 years of waiting on the kidney transplant list I finally got the call in July!  Yes, I got the transplant and there were many complications to deal with but I can tell you now that things are looking up and the new kidney is working well.

   I have just recently had a chance to get back to my computer and see whats been going on in the world.  I'm very disappointed that there have been problems on our Chihuahuas group and that is going to be remedied right now.  Nonnie has caused problems in the past and I have tried various ways to deal with this, but now I can see that members are leaving and also creating new Chi lists to get away from the problems.

   As of today Nonnie is no longer a member of this group.

   I would also like to ask that there be no advertising of other groups here.  You are all free to search Yahoo and investigate other groups if you like, but please do not use this list to advertise or promote our members to leave.

   Let me say Thank You to all our current members for joining Chihuahuas and hanging in here through difficult times.  I believe that we can get this list back to the pleasant discussions we have had in the past.  Please contact me anytime at thunderballic@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,
Rose

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___

Dog breed gift Chihuahua dog clothes Chihuahua dog clothing
Chihuahua dog Chihuahua