From: savannanut
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 8:00 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: New member

Hi I 1st want to thank you all for letting me join. I live in
Cleveland,Ohio. I rescued my little guy from a abusive family. He is
about 6-7 y/o. He is doing great with my other dogs and my children.
But he has a problem going in the house. Even after bringing him in
from outside he still will find a spot and do his thing. My hubby is
getting sick of it and wants him gone...of course the rest of us don't
want THAT. Any suggestions would be greatful.
I don't know how to get pictures on the computer yet, that is still
too new to me too! But he is as cute as all the ones I have looked at
in this group! Aren't we all just sooooooo lucky!
Thanks in advance!
Shar

Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail. __._,_.___

Chihuahua Chihuahua puppies for sale Chihuahua charm
Chihuahua gift Chihuahua housebreaking