I rescued a pair of 3 - 5 year old Chi's (Max and Red Baron) and one of
them is still marking like crazy.  I've had them for a month & they're
still in diapers due to having never been house trained.  I'm walking
them or letting them out frequently, giving them praise and treats when
they "go" outside.

The non-marker is doing well and usually doesn't use his diaper in
between walks and outside time every 3 - 4 hours.  Except if he's
excited to see me.

His brother is constantly marking...even immediately after going for
1/2 mile walks where he's marked 10 - 20 times.  He was neutered the
end of Sept. just before I got him.  I'd really like to get them diaper
free soon. Any advice?