yep

Sheila

  _____

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of susantn1962
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 11:05 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Chihuahua diversity

Not trying to be smart or anything, but I could care less about
AKC's standards. I've never gotten into the whole "show dog" thing.
As long as we're happy with our dogs, and our dogs are happy with us
that's all I care about. I'm sure that's how the majority of you
feel, though.....right?

Susan

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Chihuahuas%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
"marsha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> no. Actually, the shorter legged, stockier built ones with the
short noses are the ones that are up to AKC standards.....Sex does
not play a role in the build
> Marsha

and stocky, and the females long legged and lean? I know my Nina is
such a long legged priss, and her half brother, Tre, is a short
legged stocky macho man! lol Regardless, I think they're ALL
FABULOUS!!! They seem to have their individuality.....I can't wait
to get another to see what it will be like! lol

> Susan
>

> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Chihuahuas%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
"furdion" <furdion@> wrote:

> > Yep! Chis come a variety of shapes and sizes and this for me
is the
> > beauty of the breed My Robin has short lovely little legs and
he is
> > stockier in build My little man.... so butch! And Salome has
legs like
> > a gazelle and is bouncy and excitable she reminds me a young
fawn or a
> > ballerina all legs and skinny body. Both are Chi's.
> > Toy is the umberella that Chis are placed under in show
sections
> > although I think mine should go in working dog subset Guard
dogs.
> > Teacups are NOT a breed or even subset of Chi's they are tiny
Chis and
> > should not be encouraged as how can you fit all those inside
bits into
> > such a tiny dog. No Marsha is right (excuse me Ms Stein but) a
Chi is