a responsible, trustworthy breeder for the very reasons you've stated

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Susan,

I did not mean to add any tension to the discussion, I was just mearly stating
the reason behind the standard. I can see where the pet owner would not have
any need for the standard but I was just trying to explain why we need it.

Lisa

I just had a funny thought. I guess it's a shame the government doesn't
set standards for people breeding? Please, don't take that wrong, I'm
just trying to take the tension out of this discussion. I really didn't
mean to start anything.

Merry Christmas all!

Susan