I put a few photos in the group of my little kids doing the agility
thing.  I can't post the really good photos because they are copywritten
by the photographers.  Sigh!

Agility is a great sport.  My friend has run a 4 pounder (the teeter
totter is designed to tip to the ground in 3 seconds when a three poind
weight is at the end).  The lowest jump height is 4 inches for most
organizations.  Also, classes such as Jumpers do not have the big
contact obstacles like the A-Frame, dog walk and teeter.  My male runs 8
inches ususally; my female is a 12 incher.  I also run them in
veterans/preferred classes to jump at a 4 inch lower height for some
organizations.  There is also an organization, the Teacup Dog Agility
Association (www.k9tdaa.com <http://www.k9tdaa.com> ) specifically for
smaller dogs.  The distances are shorter between obstacles providing a
challenge for the team that you don't often get at the other
organizations.  Be careful though, this sport is HIGHLY addictive.