I bought some velcro latching harness vests from
eBay. There are a number of sewers there who make
all sizes vests that have D-rings on them for
clipping tags and leashes.  They are cute and
provide some warmth and are a nice alternative to
the other typical leash/collar/leash items that
don't work all that well with Chihuahuas.

 http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmysticcat1QQhtZ-1

Elaine

Dignity consists not in possessing honors,
but in the consciousness that we deserve them.
--Aristotle

Hello dasha48

On Thursday, January 11, 2007, you wrote