You could try feeding him Eukanuba. It is expensive but they absorve
almost everything and even poo time will be reduced. When you buy dog
food check the ingredients list, the first one is the one found in
bigger amount. Most dog foods list corn as the first one and dogs can
not digest corn so it just goes down the "drainage" Eukanuba is very
tasty (for them that is) so I know your baby would love it. Offer the
dog food for 15 minutes and if he does not eat it take it away and do
not feed him again until is time. Next time he will know that he must
eat or be hungry until you the ALpha decide to feed him again. Tough
love but it works on their best interest, they just don't know it!!!

Good luck!

WIlmary

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com, "marsha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> give him some cottage cheese or yogurt for his stomach to make him
feel better. You are gonna be getting off to a bad start if you begin
giving him human food at this age because he will learn how to play
you to get the "good" stuff, lol. As long as he is eating some dog
food, he will be ok. If he doesn't eat at all, at this age that may
be a concern but the way you worded your post makes me think you are
saying he does eat some dog food just not much. Why bother eating dog
food if chicken is available??? lol. Don't let him get the best of
you this soon or you will regret it for life. Make sure he is eating
some, keep an eye out for hypoglycemia and don't give in :-)
> Marsha

Oct 31
>   as a surprise for me. We named his Rayo which means lightening in
>   spanish. He weighs 3lb 4 oz now and is 4 months old.
>   I'm having a hard time feeding him as he almost refuses his puppy
>   chow. I have fed him some roasted chicken and he loves that but
gosh
>   what else do I feed him?
>   He ate something yesterday and today his tummy has been upset and
he's
>   been throwing up a few times. think it was the corn tortilla part
of a
>   tamale that he was eating yesterday that he threw up today.
yikes.