Hello Friends,
I'm hysterical!  My Blue Longhaired Chihuahua ran out the door tonight
and I can't find her.  I've roamed the neighborhood on foor calling
her without any success.  Usually when she gets out, she'll just run
around the house a time or two and come back to the door.  It's
12:30pm here in Shelby, NC ande it's been dark the whole time I've
looked for her, but I'm going out for the umteenth time to look for
her again.  I won't be able to sleep tonight if I can't find her.  If
I put up some posters around the neighborhood, what are my chances of
getting her back.  She's so sweet and pretty that someone might want
to keep her.  She's very timid, though, so I don't think she would go
up to anyone.  What else can I do?  My heart is breaking.  I want my
baby back.  Sorry to bother you with my problems, but I don't have
anyone else to talk to.  I'm going out now to look for her again.
I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for listening,
Lin