From: Barbara Littlefield
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] My Chihuahua is missing.!

It is 8 AM MST here in New Mexico. I have just read through all the messages
hoping you would have written saying you had your baby back home. My heart
broke when I got to the end of the list and there was nothing. Please keep in
touch with us. I am sending positive thoughts to you and your baby.

Barbara L & Roul