that is really great news. I was so sad thinking how I would feel if my baby
ran away! Thank goodness she is back!  -- em, Pita & Pablo

=====================
From: Linda Barts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2007/01/16 Tue AM 11:25:59 CST
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Sparky's Home!

Hello Friends,Sparky isn't missing anymore!  I stayed up all night and made a
bunch of flyers to post on poles around the neighborhood.  I also made small
flyers and put one in every mailbox around. Well,  a man who lives one street
over from me called and said he thought he had seen her and he got my number
off one of the flyers on a pole.  I met him up on Kings Road and he took me
right to her.  I don't know who was happier....Sparky or me!  She was really
scared and started to run away.  Then she realized that it was her mommy coming
to save her and she came right to me. I offered a reward to the man for finding
her, but he refused to take any.  God Bless this man!  I'm so happy that I'm
crying again.  At least this time it's happy tears.  I almost made myself sick
last night crying. I really thought I had lost her forever.  Thank you for
listening to me gush over my baby girl being home [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 FREE Emoticons for your email! Click
Here!