What happens when you owe money to the vet.? They collect it through court,
first a plaintif and then they sue you! I'd not do the vet any favours, I'd
treat him as he/she  would if  that was me. They charge lots of money for their
procedures so I would not tolerate any mistakes with my babies. The vet could
give me discounts or even free services for a year, but it could have been a
leg. Besides I would not accept anything from someone who does not know what's
doing, is not like someone amputated the wrong dewclaw, the mistake was made by
someone who must "know" better.

 But I'm more aggressive!

    Wilmary Nazario
"Even the tiniest Poodle or Chihuahua is still a wolf at heart"
            www.360.yahoo.com/wilmarynazario69