I didn't say anything about going to the vet's colleagues, I just said that
filing suit is not always the answer.

Sheila

  _____

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wilmary Nazario
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 5:53 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Dew Claw "SUING" talk

In a case like that you're only doing the vet a favour. If you go to his/her
colleagues it would not make any difference but anyways that's your opinion
and I respect it. In my case, I'd sue.

    Wilmary Nazario

"Even the tiniest Poodle or Chihuahua is still a wolf at heart"

            www.360.yahoo. <http://www.360.yahoo.com/wilmarynazario69>
com/wilmarynazario69