----- Original Message ----
From: marsha Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:29:12 AM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] pup to return

some rather sad news. Some of you may know that I GAVE one of my pups to an
elderly uncle who has been wanting a dog for a long time and his wife finally
agreed to let him have one. My mom kept the pup for three weeks to begin it's
housebreaking for uncle. Finally, this past weekend, we drove to Indiana to
take the pup to him. He seemed very happy!

IT did not work out. He says that having a pup is just more than he can handle.
He took the pup out for 3 minutes to potty, said it was too cold so brought her
back in, then she wet in the floor, so he gave her a spanking...he said he
spanked her too hard and felt bad, then he put her in the closet!! Needless to
say, I need to get the pup back asap, but have to try to come up with gas money
to go get it first.

Anyways, As soon as she is back, she needs to be rehomed. I will be selling her
or would actually prefer to trade for a good small male stud.

She is AKC registered, charting at 5 and a half pounds...maybe up to 6. Good
breeding weight. Born 11/06/06. Mom is a little over 5, dad is 4 and a half.
She is white with black markings and carries the blue gene. I can send pics if
anyone is interested.

Marsha

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.