From: tawnyapadilla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 3:14:27 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] my 5 month old pup

Hi. I'm new to the group and I wanted to share my happiness with you
all. I love having my puppy named Pedro. He is a long hair apple head.
He likes to eat poop. His ears do not stand up. He's still not fully
potty trained..... .
We love him lots. I give him kisses all the time.
My husband says I love Pedro more than him...
so.. I give my husband the slobber kisses all over his face too...
Now he says, where's that dog at?

The fish are biting.